- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I Kia is a good furniture store because they don't have that much expensive stuff but the stuff I really good quality
Love the whole experience and all of the new ideas for my kids room! It's very affordable and I will always use them.
Excellent quality, all its products are guaranteed. I like them very much, they have a good price. I recommend them.
The Alex drawers are my favorite to keep my makeup in. I also have a desk from there that is very sleek and well made
Best place if u wanna find some simple looking design furniture or any home goods. Some of the quilaty is really good
I love ikea. I can always find something unique and a great price at ikea. It’s super convenient for my family to go.
Every thing looks so nice and it's so inexpensive. Only thing that's stinks is that you have to build it all yourself
Good for bulk items. I think it's easy for parties but I don't like that you need a membership to shop at the stores
A girls best friend! I never been into home improvements until I started shopping at IKEA! Very kid friendly as well!
IKEA products are excellent. They're usually really cute and affordable. I recently bought a desk chair that I love.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos