- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is the best store you can go to for house appliances! Such great prices and a lot of variety in a sorts of things.
Easy to maneuver. Well laid out. Great prices. And I love how they show you ideas for rooms. Another great date place!
I love walking around IKEA the atmosphere is great and I really love their Alex drawer system I would buy more of them.
Bought my son's trundle bed & kids table from ikea almost 3 years ago & they are still in amazing shape. Awesome things
Giving them two stars solely based on the fact that I love the merchandise itself but the customer service is TERRIBLE
Who Dosent love ikea I IKEA is home wonderland cheap finds with huge payoffs I go for one item I end up with 20+ items
You can find everything in IKEA, you can have the home or apartment you’ve always dreamed of that you see on pinterest.
Most of my apartment furniture is from here, especially my kids room. Affordable and stylish you really can't go wrong!
Great store. Great products for your home I ca spend my money here lol. They ship and most likely there's one near you
I love ikea for home decor, i can always find exactly what im looking for, anything that comes to mind they have it all
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos