- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
You can honestly get lost in IKEA for hours. I go in for one thing and come out with 10 things I never knew I needed!
my inspirations for my house come from here! i love walking through and could spend allll day there and not get bored
I love this store. Everytime I go with my family we think their prices are affordable, they have great quality stuff.
This place is fun. I can spend whole day on Ikea. They have the best showroom for everything. I definitely this place
Very good products for the home. There are diversity and very good brands. The place is ideal for designing the home
Decently priced modern things. Their meatballs are amazing too. Great place to shop for someone with a smaller budget
Love how you can create what you want and you have so many options, not only is it affordable but good enough to last
Quality sucks. Not good for long term. But good for beginning home owners. Okayish prices. Must have for beauty room.
I love this store so much I drive from Birmingham to Atlanta! Just to enjoy a day away and just take my time shopping
I love this place. I love everything about it. I always find what I need and what I dont need. Definitely recommend.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos