- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Amazing products for any room in the house decent pricing kinda hard to out somethings together but all around amazing
Ikea is by far my favorite home goods store. I furnished my entire house with Ikea items and they all are fantastic.
This store is great I have purchased furniture and even my vanity there the prices are decent and the quality is great!
They have very inexpensive and simple things and have the best guides on how to put your item together if it needs it!
I love this store. I can always find what I’m looking for and it has great quality. I go there to buy all my furniture
I love Ikea. It's not always the best quality, but it's super fun and trendy for a reasonable price! I recommend them!
Great well made products at affordable prices! This is great place for people like me that like to organize everything!
Well... i think IKEA has so many great and affordable products, but ...i believe ... IKEA has to improve the quality!
They have fun products and great designs! Just be carful what you buy because some of the items are very cheaply made.
This store I could get lost in for hours. Take my money Ikea and call me sugar. I love it and will continue to go there
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos