BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rachel H.
Manchester, NH
I would recommend IKEA to anyone, all of my living room furniture is from there. I travel many hours to the closest ikea store and it’s very worth it. I bought my coffee table, side tables, and tv stand from the store.
Amie W.
I love Ikea! My only wish is that there is a store closer to where I live or that all items are available online. I really like the room ideas that are set up for small apartments or homes. You can't beat their prices.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
Love to browse through ikea and check their sale area. It can be busy but everyone is nice, and as a bonus you can grab a quick bite to eat in the middle. I live their kids stuffed animals always super cute and unique.
Gabrielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
IKEA is amazing for finishing any kind of furniture you need! I have gotten a couch and a coffee table from them in the last year and I love them so much! They also have home goods too like plates and flatware as well!
Hannah W.
Emmaus
I love Ikea. They have SO much stuff it’s unreal. There prices are affordable and the quality is good. Their stores are set up nicely. It’s fun shopping here I would recommend it. You can find a lot of nice stuff here.
Alondra M.
I have gotten several items at ikea such as a desk, clothing rack, and a tv media center. The prices are great and the items are really easy to assemble. I have put together several items by myself and had no problems.
J🖤 K.
Allentown, PA
I love ikea, because who doesn’t honestly. I’m in love with their Swedish meatballs and I have three of their desks which I’ve had for several years that are still in great shape despite my rough nature with furniture.
Melody 🎼.
Woodland Hills, CA
To go to IKEA you really have to make a day trip out of it! It is SO HUGE! but it really is a great shopping experience. Everything is moderately priced just the quality isn’t the best but hey you get what you pay for!
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I love ikea! I just remodeled my room and I bought so many things from there like a study desk, a swivel chair, and decorations. They have amazing prices and the quality of their merchandise is awesome. I love going there.
Alexandra H.
Westfield, IN
I love ikea! You can get adorable household iteams for super cheap. I recently moved, and my apartment is basically a IKEA catalog. If you can't find what you're looking for here, you're not looking in the right place.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?