- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My other home! Their little accessories for your house and kitchen utensils are super affordable. You can’t beat it!
I bought a dishes dryer. It is very comfortable, the material is stainless which makes it easier to clean and store.
I love shopping at Ikea! They have everything you need to orgainze every room in your home. I love the alex drawers!
You can find anything here. Easy to assemble (with directions) and easy to customize with spray paint and imagination
The home furnishings are cute and affordable. The store experience is chaotic. It's best to go in with a strict plan.
I love ikea so much. I only wish it wasn't so far away. They always have the newest styles to make your home so cute!
I LOVE IKEA. It is the best place for decorating and furniture and their food court and chocolate bars are the bomb!!
Me encanta esta tienda todo lo que tiene es hermoso de verdad me gusta mucho ir ahi, siempre consigo lo que necesito
I love ikea! The furniture is easy to find and every place they put on their display always makes me want to have it!
esta marca es muy reconocida y a la vez muy grande queremos que se haga realidad muchos sueños de nosotros un abrazo
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos