- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great store, we find so many cool gadget there for our kitchen and bedrooms. We purchased our crib for the baby there.
I love walking around our Ikea. We buy all kinds of things from batteries to furniture. My son loves the meatballs.
This store gives you the perfect situations for all the furniture. It's as if there's tons of different houses inside.
This is hands down my favorite store to buy home goods. Consistently reliable products and usually at an amazing price.
IKEA makes me happy. The food, candles, and small accessories can't be beat. I would avoid the cheap furniture though.
Love this place. You can find everything and anything here. Some things are expensive and some things are really cheap.
I've been to Ikea several times I like this store because they have a lot of nice inexpensive home decor and furniture.
I love going in there and getting ideas on what I want to do in my house and there also very reasonably priced as well
I love ordering items online! Very affordable and modern decor. I love the children's furniture very fun and creative.
Perfect, Amazing, Fantastic are the only words I got... You should go and try Ikea out.. Great customer service as well
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos