BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

morgan m.
Jonesboro, GA
IKEA is really a good store to shop from for aesthetically appealing interior decorations. They are a bit more of the expensive side but way more expensive that some other interior decorators shops. Highly recommend.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
I love IKEA! I have one of their mattresses and it is the comfiest mattress I have ever had in my life! Feels like sleeping on a cloud! Their furniture is so high quality, trendy, and easy to put together. What more could you ask for?
Karla R.
Washington, DC
IKEA! It’s my favorite store when it comes to home improvement, when I need to buy new furniture or I want some ideas on how I can remodel my rooms. IKEA is great! I recently bought a 9 Alex drawer which is amazing!!!
Maidelys N.
Miami
Best place in the world! I sometimes go for fun or just to eat. Their setup is confusing but I love it! The Furniture is setup nicely and give a good visual of what it can look like in my home. The food is great too!
Tara H.
Minneapolis
IKEA has good, affordable options. Not many people have the budget for most furniture stores. IKEA is for those who want to have the look of nice things in their apartment without breaking the bank over it. I’m a fan.
Amanda S.
los angeles
I spend hours in here! And I always buy things I don’t need but they are so cool! And the food is so good!! Get the meatballs and ice cream for dessert! YUM! Oh and really great furniture options at all price ranges!
Eylin R.
Miami
IKEA is totally amazing. It’s not just a furniture and decoration store but you can also have breakfast. The first time I ever went I fell in love. I thought it was a really unique and unusual place. I love visiting.
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
I am new to Ikea as we got ours locally not too long ago. I love going for basics like dish towels, bath mats, picture frames and the like. Their kitchen design services look amazing too. And the meatballs are yummy!
Lana K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
They have the biggest selection imaginable. You can always find something you are looking for. The products isn't always the highest quality but you get good deals on furniture. The worst part is putting the items together.
Elena K.
Bethlehem
I love ikea. I’d live here if I could. I remember that one time Ikea had endless bins of Swedish fish. I wanted to go swimming in them. I bought all my furniture from Ikea. My bed is a little broke but I still love it
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?