- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My son loves it. I can even fit in it!!!!!!!!! Not to big not.to.small. iscovery Kids Pop Up Kids Adventure Tent Kid's
I bought a bed frame from Ikea. It has its ups and downs. It was really expensive but it wasn't really a good quality.
Love this store so many things for the house at a very cheap prize, their furniture is not the best but its very useful
I freaking love Ikea !!! It’s like Christmas to me walking into IKEA.. I literally want everything.. Life of an adult.😂
I love ikea! i can be there all day. Its a like a kid at a candy store. I walk out of there with way more than I need.
High quality cheap price. Basically my whole bedroom is furniture from here. My moms favorite furniture store and mine.
I love going in there and getting ideas on what I want to do in my house and there also very reasonably priced as well
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea. I use their drawer set for my cosmetics and it's so useful and stylish for my bedroom
I love shopping at IKEA. There are plenty of great items to help organize and make a house a home. Make it comfortable
Love the store. They have such great home improvement ideas and every one is super helpful. They even have great food.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos