- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
If you take me into ikea, I will never leave. I just really wish we had one in my town so I didn't have to order online.
This is a really neat place. The products are nice and decently priced, and the employees are very helpful and friendly.
I LOVE IKEA! I could spend hours in here. I love everything in this store. 💙 they have great item that last a while too.
I love ikea furniture and it's super easy to put there products together. Their consumer service is always super helpful
I love how inexpensive their furniture is and a lot of their stuff is very good quality. I can spend hours in their store
I literally furnished my entire house through IKEA recently super affordable stuff and you can eat a tasty meal as well.
Amazing products available at such a normal price literally amazed by the innovative designs of furniture and simplicity.
I like getting basic things here. Larger items are cheaply made and often don’t last long. However the prices are great!
IKEA is the best thing every for a college student like me! Cheap furniture and easy to put together and looks expensive
I love Ikea. They have a unique style that I am in love with. Any time I need furniture or lighting, I always check here
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos