- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
All my home is thanks for ikea. It’s too cheep you can imagine the price. Always when I go there I feeling very happy.
inexpensive, modern furniture. love my makeup vanity. Perfect for small spaces and most items are surprisingly durable.
Ikea is my favorite for home necessities. The prices are great and I love the displays that give you ideas for the home
I love this place beautiful furniture and the price isn't too bad. I'm looking to move soon this will be my go to store
I love love love love Ikea that have really good deal for cute cheap stuff. I love the set I picked out for my office.
Ikea is perfect for anyone to organize dorm rooms. It's perfect for someone who is just starting out in a new apartment
How can you not love this place? Its got absolutely everything you'd need to create a home at a reasonable price.
The products break quickly. I do not feel any satisfaction after putting together all the pieces and then it breaking.
If you're just starting out with a new job and home, IKEA is well priced for that and has everything that you'd need.
I love this place so much and I love to walk around and find new things for my house or room, it's the best thing ever!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos