- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I don’t know how many stars to give it because I haven’t gone there except for one time . But I would love to go again
I could spend hours inside Ikea! I have purchased multiple types of items at Ikea and have been pleased with every one.
Some of their stuff is really affordable for a small space or first home. Easy to put together and you can have lunch!
Gotten a couple of dressers and a book shelf from here. I was pleased with the easy set up and turn out of the product
It's ikea, who doesn't love Ikea? So many home goods, all for a reasonable price. Going to the store is an EXPERIENCE.
I love this store!!! They have so many things to choose from and the prices are amazing. Nothing bad to say about them
We love Ikea for their big selection of furniture at great prices, Swedish coffee and those fabulous Swedish meatballs
I get most of my furniture here and easy to set up comes with the tools I needed to build it ! So many things so cool !
I can spend all day in this store. I mean even if I don't need anything I can just spend the day looking at furniture.
I love ikea!! They have super cute super cheap home decor!! It’s all so easy to put together! Love this brand so much!!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos