BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Melody 🎼.
Woodland Hills, CA
To go to IKEA you really have to make a day trip out of it! It is SO HUGE! but it really is a great shopping experience. Everything is moderately priced just the quality isn’t the best but hey you get what you pay for!
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
While it does take as much brain power to build IKEA furniture as it does muscle I still love the store. The atmosphere is great and the food is wonderful. I am completely obsessed with IKEA and that will never change.
Alexandra H.
Westfield, IN
I love ikea! You can get adorable household iteams for super cheap. I recently moved, and my apartment is basically a IKEA catalog. If you can't find what you're looking for here, you're not looking in the right place.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My favorite store ever! I could (and do) spend hours in IKEA at a time. The prices there are unbelievable. They have absolutely everything you are looking for and the quality of their products is astounding. I love it.
Alondra M.
I have gotten several items at ikea such as a desk, clothing rack, and a tv media center. The prices are great and the items are really easy to assemble. I have put together several items by myself and had no problems.
Klara A.
Arlington, VA
I moved out and got my own apartment last year and bought almost all of my furniture in one day from ikea! It was very affordable and my bed, sofa, nightstands, and tv stand have all been super reliable this past year!
Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
IKEA always has everything I️ need to achieve whatever organizing project I️ am doing. I️ will always shop here and always recommend them to anyone needing amazing deals on awesome storage ideas and projects in mind!
Amanda S.
los angeles
I spend hours in here! And I always buy things I don’t need but they are so cool! And the food is so good!! Get the meatballs and ice cream for dessert! YUM! Oh and really great furniture options at all price ranges!
Shabana I.
IKEA is super fun and affordable but if you have to assemble anything take the day off work because it takes forever. It’s also fairly cheaply made stuff. Stuff that isn’t going to last very long so don’t get too attached.
Emily S.
Most of my furniture in my room is from Ikea. I love how they have great quality for the price. It’s always super fun to walk through ikea and just look at the rooms they have set up. I plan on buying more stuff here.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?