- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Fair quality products for the price, perfect for college students and struggling millennial living in expensive cities
I recently got this mirrors from ikea for my new home and I love the simplicity of then the easy-to-use very practical
IKEA is my favorite home store. They have the best home decor for such a reasonable price. They also have amazing food.
You can find everything you need for a reasonable price. Beautiful collection and a lot of good ideas and inspiration.
Everything I've needed to decorate my house, IKEA had it. Quickly go on their website and search and BAMM! they had it.
Upon first going to college, I bought all my dorm stuff here. Now, I'm 2 years in and everything is still going strong!
Ikea has amazing furniture and even better prices. I will chose Ikea over any other home store any day for any project.
Who Dosent love ikea I IKEA is home wonderland cheap finds with huge payoffs I go for one item I end up with 20+ items
Great affordable furniture especially if on a budget. Love walking around the store. They have anything you would need
Pricey and a more do it yourself type place im a single female doesnt work for me but nice products great food as well
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos