- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
They have fun products and great designs! Just be carful what you buy because some of the items are very cheaply made.
Love IKEA! We just got one in St. Louis. Very affordable and a huge store! Prices are reasonable too. Shop here often.
This is the store that I can always count on to get a great piece of furniture, for less than what I pay other places.
Love ikea! They have the cutest little furniture ever! It's very hip and up to date. I always go to the one in philly!
This store is way to big but it honestly has everything. I usually end up getting lost in it so thats my only problem.
If you're just starting out with a new job and home, IKEA is well priced for that and has everything that you'd need.
Amazing store to get home improvement pieces as well as lighting and just everything you need to make your place a home
Ikea is by far my favorite home goods store. I furnished my entire house with Ikea items and they all are fantastic.
I love going to Ikea especially when I get to see all the different ideas I can get for a kitchen design or like table
Love this place. Has so many great things at reasonable and affordable prices. Items last for years also! Unique items.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos