- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I'm obsessed with ikea!!!!!! I wish there was one closer to me but I moved away from the only one in my state. So sad.
Ikea is my favorite for home necessities. The prices are great and I love the displays that give you ideas for the home
They have adorable and affordable items, most of them perfect for college dorms. I love their stuffed animals as well.
They have very inexpensive and simple things and have the best guides on how to put your item together if it needs it!
I love this place they have so much stuff for the right price and they have s9 many styles. I love this place so much.
I love the variety at ikea. Half of my furniture is from here and people get surprised when i tell then it’s from here.
I own a small house and this store helps me keep it organized. I love their mockups of small sized houses/apartments.
It's ikea, who doesn't love Ikea? So many home goods, all for a reasonable price. Going to the store is an EXPERIENCE.
Love, love, love IKEA. They have great modern furniture at a reasonable price. Also nice kitchen items at a cheap price
I realñy love these store, all is amazing and has a very cheap prices!!! I bought my bed and two tables the last week.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos