- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love the layout of my local IKEA and the fact that you can look at a room and if you like it just buy the whole ‘suite’.
Ikea has the best products! Great quality and great prices too! If you have never shopped here you need to check it out!
Honestly customer service here is great and somethings are cheap to buy, however this place is very EASY TO GET LOST IN.
Yeah it's hard to put together but I'm super impressed every time it's finally done. So sleek & modern. Affordable, too!
I love how inexpensive their furniture is and a lot of their stuff is very good quality. I can spend hours in their store
I love ikea is one of my favorite place to buy! Because is good company, everything so modern, style and excellent price!
When I was in Italy this was my favorite store!!! I would get everything from there and nothing beats there dish prices.
The store is very large and it has many options. It was a good place to go when you get a new home or you need furniture
Amazing products available at such a normal price literally amazed by the innovative designs of furniture and simplicity.
IKEA is dependable for us. Great to get furniture at a decent price that our kids can out grow without breaking the bank.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos