- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love everything about IKEA, I can always find exactly what I'm looking for or something that I can hack to fit my needs.
I love how inexpensive their furniture is and a lot of their stuff is very good quality. I can spend hours in their store
Ikea is a great place to search for modern furniture. Or get new idea's. Loved the place. Prices are good and affordable.
I love buying organization items from here. The products are quality and cheap. You can find very nice things from here.
What else is there to say about IKEA other than the place is basically Narnia. I could redo probably my whole house here
I just moved into my dorm for college and almost everything is from ikea. Good quality, cheap, trendy and easy to build!
Great products and great service always kind when we're in the store and everything is always right when we order online
IKEA is the best thing every for a college student like me! Cheap furniture and easy to put together and looks expensive
Love the products . I like walkong thrue the different sections of the store and finding new compact thing for the hone.
IKEA is perfect for trendy people who don't want to break the budget, I shop there all the time and it never disappoints
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos