- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love the variety at ikea. Half of my furniture is from here and people get surprised when i tell then it’s from here.
Love this place. I find my creativity goes up when every I walk into the store. I just wish there was one closer to me.
I love Ikea. It's not always the best quality, but it's super fun and trendy for a reasonable price! I recommend them!
We love Ikea for their big selection of furniture at great prices, Swedish coffee and those fabulous Swedish meatballs
I love love love love Ikea that have really good deal for cute cheap stuff. I love the set I picked out for my office.
The closest Ikea is 2 hours, but it's always worth the trip! I absolutely love ikea, they always have the best stuff..
Great modern options with opportunity to personalize furniture. Can be tricky to put together but it's worth the price
I love IKEA! They've got quality furniture for less. It's the perfect place to buy EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE for your home.
Well... i think IKEA has so many great and affordable products, but ...i believe ... IKEA has to improve the quality!
What’s not to love about IKEA? They have pretty modern pieces and prices are reasonable. They have everything you need!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos