BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Melody 🎼.
Woodland Hills, CA
To go to IKEA you really have to make a day trip out of it! It is SO HUGE! but it really is a great shopping experience. Everything is moderately priced just the quality isn’t the best but hey you get what you pay for!
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I love ikea! I just remodeled my room and I bought so many things from there like a study desk, a swivel chair, and decorations. They have amazing prices and the quality of their merchandise is awesome. I love going there.
Amie W.
I love Ikea! My only wish is that there is a store closer to where I live or that all items are available online. I really like the room ideas that are set up for small apartments or homes. You can't beat their prices.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Sasha Z.
Arlington, TX
I got my alex drawers and desk top from IKEA and I love it! My makeup vanity looks great and it was easy to assemble everything.  I love the price for the products as well.  I will defiantly purchase from ikea again.  There cafe is pretti great too.
Kassandra D.
Loveeeee this store!!!’ Omg everything here is so beautiful and a nice the prices are seeping on what you are buying I’m super excited they are opening one here in my local area modern furniture is what I like the most
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My favorite store ever! I could (and do) spend hours in IKEA at a time. The prices there are unbelievable. They have absolutely everything you are looking for and the quality of their products is astounding. I love it.
Clare H.
Their product selection is great, and I can always find what I am looking for. They have affordable options for most things, which makes decorating your house on a budget a lot easier. However, it is very difficult and confusing to return some furniture because of the process they make you go through.
Samantha M.
Orlando, FL
While it does take as much brain power to build IKEA furniture as it does muscle I still love the store. The atmosphere is great and the food is wonderful. I am completely obsessed with IKEA and that will never change.
Devon D.
Las Vegas , NV
Love shopping at ikea! Not only do they sell great products at great prices, but the entire experience of the store is fun for the whole family! We can go on a trip and spend the whole day there! They also have great food for cheap!
Cati S.
They have everything n anything EVEN FOOD N A DAY CARE !!!!!! Makes it very easy to design your room and a home . Just please when building something have patience is really easy to put together if you have patience!!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?