- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is amazing! I love getting food every time I go! The products are hard to pronounce but the service is fantastic!
I love going in there and getting ideas on what I want to do in my house and there also very reasonably priced as well
You can find everything you need for a reasonable price. Beautiful collection and a lot of good ideas and inspiration.
Love this store so many things for the house at a very cheap prize, their furniture is not the best but its very useful
Ikea caters to everyone's decor need. Whether your decorating skills range within the novice area, Ikea is your place.
I’m not good at putting furniture together so something like this is perfect for me hahah I really need quick and easy
I love shopping at the sunrise, fl store. It gets crowded of course but it's clean and I always find what I need there.
My son loves it. I can even fit in it!!!!!!!!! Not to big not.to.small. iscovery Kids Pop Up Kids Adventure Tent Kid's
Some of the cutest stuff ever. They are overpriced on a lot of stuff, in my opinion. But their selections are adorable.
This store gives you the perfect situations for all the furniture. It's as if there's tons of different houses inside.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos