- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love going to ikea the people that work there are so nice and are always willing to help you out with whatever you need
Their stores really pricey but they always have everything I’m looking for I’m never disappointed with any buys from here
I absolutely LOVE shopping at IKEA. They have everything, literally, that you could ever need to purchase for your home.
I could live in Ikea! Great prices for quality housewares Currently, my favorite thing I own from there are my dishes! ❤️
Great store, but do not go in thinking you can go in and out. Even if you know what you are looking for and where it is.
I love ikea! The store itself is like an adventure, I remember the kids area when I was younger and the food is amazing.
Just bought my vanity table at IKEA for very cheap and pretty big very sturdy love the color and so easy to put together
The quality of their stuff had gone down every decade but if you're cheap or can't afford sturdier stuff, they're great.
I like going to ikea because they have nice things, and I love getting ideas for how I want my future house to look like.
LOVE ikea so much. We basically bought everything in our home from here and the price is great. It's not expensive at all
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos