- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
If ur into sleek modern designs this is the store for you. There is something for every room in your home in this store.
I love ikea, i bought my bedroom set along with pther products from here. The service is great and the products are great
This place has EVERYTHING. You can actually get lost spending so much time looking at everything that's available.
Love this store this is where I get a majority of my furniture. It’s a great price for great quality. I highly recommend
Wished that everything came assembled!! I'm horrible at this stuff and so not patience! I just want it already made! Lol
The products are super beautiful but the quality is not good. Ikea is good for things that you will use for a short time
I love Ikea. Most of the stuff at my house is from there. My favorite is my entertainment center. We are in love with it.
Love ikea!! Easy to put together, very clear instructions, very reasonable prices, just all around great things at Ikea.
Bought a floor lamp, bedding, and a bathroom set all good quality. The only thing I hated was the light bulbs way to dim
LOVE ikea so much. We basically bought everything in our home from here and the price is great. It's not expensive at all
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos