- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The store is overwhelming but definitely offers some great basic staples. Quality is a bit cheaper, but the price is too.
IKEA is always the place to go when looking for anything for the house to even decorate but they are a little expensive.
Ordered numerous products. Each one has arrive in a timely manner and been exactly as I had thought. Quality products too
Love going to ikea. Like how they have everything set up so you can picture it in your home. Love the kitchens they have.
Most of our furniture ans decor comes from ikea! We just bought a new living room light and get tons of compliments on it
ikea has great items to choose from. I love their home décor. one thing I hate about it is the delivery charge.
Love finding cheap, useful items here! It's like a treasure hunt for adults, you'll never know what bargain you'll find.
Such an amazing store. One shop stop. They have everything and the prices are decent. And if you get hungry, No problem.
I love IKEA! I go there all the time and it never disappoints me! I love how they have rooms set up for you to get inspo!
It's a good furniture for first time. It's a good price for new things. When we arrive in USA we can buy only Ikea.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos