- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I used to love IKEA a lot but their products are not good quality they feel and look cheap but the worse part about shopping here is getting your products at the end and how you have to look for your furniture in separate
IKEA is a wonderful wonderland of sorts. The only problem is once you go in, you won’t want to leave. So grab some Swedish meatballs and be prepared to spend $100 more than planned on cute AF things you really don’t need.
LOVE ikea. They sell EVERYTHING. The quality of the furniture are very good and the prices aren't so expensive. Also the food is so good there! Everything in my house is from ikea, so I absolutely recommend shopping here
Love ikea. My bedroom set is from them. They do have a tendency to fall apart for cheaper sets, but they look great for the price. I love going there to shop and get great deals for sprucing up my home. Recommend always.
IKEA is a great brand. They have simple but cute furniture. At first glance their stuff may not seem like it has a lot of storage but, they have really long drawers 😂. It’s pretty affordable and I would shop their again.
Who doesn’t love IKEA? It’s a magical land of impossible to read labels and sweet smelling meatballs! Wandering around aimlessly through staged rooms, aisles of light fixtures and rows of plants makes for a wonderful day.
This is where I found almost all my home furniture when I moved out. I love this store it has everything only thing is you have to build everything from the start or pay someone to do it but in the end it’s all worth it
I frickin love IKEA!!!! I got a corner desk, dresser, and night stand not too long ago. All good quality and reasonably priced. Not too hard to built! Will be purchasing more furniture for my bedroom in the near future.
I love this company. I love all of their products. I have bought Drills, Ladders, and a ton of other miscellaneous products from Ikea. I absolutely love them and recommend buying from them to everyone. They are amazing.
I love ikea. The different looking furniture is what I love the most. I love odd looking things and they sure have a lot of different looking things. They’re nicely priced but I don’t like how everything is cheaply made
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos