- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is a well known store here in my location. Everyone loves to shop at this store. Always nice and clean when I go in.
cheap cheap and cheap for all your needs, not too bad of quality but has every thing you need for your home at good price
Love everything from their store! Cool store and love the furniture! I just redid my room with so much stuff from there.
I love to spend time in this store is have evrything what u want from bath to bedroom ,is different styles amaizing price
Very affordable, always have the basics! It’s annoying that you have to build everything but the price makes it worth it
I bought a vanity from ikea and was totally impressed with the service and quality of the products! Easy to self-assemble
Ikea is my favorite place in the world to get creative and design the space I have now as well as dream about the future
When I was in Italy this was my favorite store!!! I would get everything from there and nothing beats there dish prices.
The people who work here are very helpful but never bothersome allowing you to browse on your own without being stressed.
Honestly customer service here is great and somethings are cheap to buy, however this place is very EASY TO GET LOST IN.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos