- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love it.... Theres times that i go just to walk around and look at things. But i always end up coming with alot of stuff.
i love ikea. their stuff is so cheap compared to other businesses. they have such cute stuff for all types of aesthetics
Trendy furniture and good prices! Very modern, and millenial-esque. Although some assembly procedures are a bit anooying.
I have a house, but the house is SMALL! No room for anything Ikea has given me ideas and ways to utilize my small space!
I love Ikea! A lot of my furniture is from there that I've had for years are they are still great! Also very affordable.
I love ikea. While I don't like that it's a maze to get out of they literally have everything and anything that you need
I can always find something awesome! Sometimes it's left as is sometimes not. Always something awesome! Great prices too!
Love their Swedish meatballs haha. Other than than I love purchasing kitchen items there because everything is so unique
IKEA is great for inexpensive pieces especially for storage. I am a designer and often find myself looking towards ikea.
My least favorite part of the store is the layout. I would rather go to sections I need than go through the entire store.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos