- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great selection. Reasonable prices. Pretty good quality. Love the layout of IKEA. They have everything you need and more.
Omg, one of my favorite store ever. So many options at such great prices. For organizations, decor, remodeling. Love ikea
Most of our furniture ans decor comes from ikea! We just bought a new living room light and get tons of compliments on it
I like shopping at ikea for kitchen stuff they have a good selection, but some of the furniture can be a bit expensive...
I love Ikea! They have nearly everything!!! Their furniture is very affordable, but you have to put it together yourself.
I love Ikea, not only are they budget friendly but the styles are so fun. My family always enjoys the food court as well.
Love this place. You can find everything for your home for a reasonable price. Very well organized and very clean store.
My forever home store. It has everything I never knew I needed! I love going in and getting cool ideas or just browsing!
Ikea is the best! I hace gotten kitchen plates, bowls, Cook ware and the quality and price of everything I got was great.
I have bought all of my newborn sons furniture and gear from ikea. I really love the highchair we just got. So affordable
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos