- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
You can find just about anything at IKEA and for a great price. Only thing is that all products have to be put together.
I love all of the unique furniture that they have to offer that you can't find anywhere else. Very good quality products
IKEA is like everybody's dream store , they have everything you need to decorate your house in such an affordable price !
Always busy but overall great store. Fun to walk around and see everything. Furniture is tedious to put together though.
Love ikea! Has so many to choose from and they have a food court to eat!! IKEA has the best furniture with the best style
It's a good furniture for first time. It's a good price for new things. When we arrive in USA we can buy only Ikea.
You can find amazing products there specially for your house, the prices are very well and they offer you so many options
IKEA is a special, magical place. Just wish they were in more convenient locations. They're typically good quality items.
Love IKEA it has wonderful products. Ive purchased many things from this store and am always satisfyied with what i buy.
I love ikea for their prices. Quality isn't top notch but sometimes you don't need top quality. It's got great selection!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos