- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I can always find something awesome! Sometimes it's left as is sometimes not. Always something awesome! Great prices too!
Has every home need at very reasonable prices. The furniture was reasonably easy to assemble and the items are wonderful
IKEA is one of those stores that has everything. From bookshelves to plants, it’s stocked with anything you can think of.
A great store for those on a budget, though many items are easily recognized in your home, and you will have to 'fess up.
i love ikea. their stuff is so cheap compared to other businesses. they have such cute stuff for all types of aesthetics
Omg, this store is amazing. this place is huge, and has everything you want! you can literally find everything in here.
IKEA is a wonderful store for home decor. Even though this store is expensive the items are great quality and well made.
I love Ikea! A lot of my furniture is from there that I've had for years are they are still great! Also very affordable.
Love love love ikea. Best place to shop for home I love there show rooms that can give me some idea to decide my own one
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos