- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The store is overwhelming but definitely offers some great basic staples. Quality is a bit cheaper, but the price is too.
I love Ikea! A lot of my furniture is from there that I've had for years are they are still great! Also very affordable.
Fun, cute store to shop in. They have apartment life figured out. If you are a nail polish hoarder I recommend a Helmer!
Love it.... Theres times that i go just to walk around and look at things. But i always end up coming with alot of stuff.
I love ikea, esp kitchen and dining items. Also the lighting! Furniture isn't my favorite, but the accessories in general
Love this store! Always clean, great products, decent prices! We don't have one in my area anymore which is a bummer.
I think IKEA has great prices. However I feel their furniture is not meant for long term or for someone who moves a lot.
I can always find something awesome! Sometimes it's left as is sometimes not. Always something awesome! Great prices too!
Just purchased new countertops from Ikea for $192. This will redo my entire kitchen. I love how fair the prices are here!
Great store with a lot of things. My friend took me for the first time last year and loved it! Wish there was one near me
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos