- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is the perfect go to store for completing Do it Yourself products. Nearly 80% of my entire household comes from here!
I bought this huge mirror here for 50$. I absolutely love it! It is so pretty and white and it really compliments my room!
I love the furniture from ikea, but some are difficult to put together. When it comes to organize my house is prefer ikea.
Super easy to install , the instructions go over step by step with every detail. A lot of their products are in expensive.
I love love LOVE Ikea! It's where I go to for EVERYTHING! Anything I have for organization in my house is all from Ikea!!!
Very price friendly! I just wish the closest one wasn’t almost an hour away. We love shopping for furniture pieces at IKEA.
Love this store! It gives you so many ideas on decorating while offering you a cheaper alternative to completing your home.
IKEA is so fun to shop at! You get a whole experience when you go shopping there. The items are trendy and easy to set up.
So fun easy simple and creative this is the way you make dream choices come true there no other ways come one check it out
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos