- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My first experience here was at the Memphis store they just opened. It's such a cheap place with good quality furniture.
My favorite store ever! I just wish some things came assembled already! It’s hard for a single mom to put it all together
Great store with a lot of things. My friend took me for the first time last year and loved it! Wish there was one near me
i love ikea so much! Even just going to the store is fun. Most of their products are affordable and easy to put together
Visited this store to purchase my vanity...It was HUGE, lots of products and friendly employees that were super helpful!
I love Ikea. Decent furniture not to expensive. Our bed is an Ikea mattress and frame and we love it. Super comfortable.
Love the products and the prices. Closest one to us at the moment is Memphis. Can't wait for the Nashville store to open
I could live in Ikea! Great prices for quality housewares Currently, my favorite thing I own from there are my dishes! ❤️
What is not to love about IKEA? The staff is always friendly and their products are usually great quality for the price.
My make up vanity is the most important piece of furniture in my house an IKEA is a god send the worker was so much help
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos