- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love the prices of this store. They have amazing paintings and pillows but I don't like the quality of their furniture.
Love their Swedish meatballs haha. Other than than I love purchasing kitchen items there because everything is so unique
I love this store I shop online and it’s super fast shipping!!! They are great if you like to stay organized with style!
Has every home need at very reasonable prices. The furniture was reasonably easy to assemble and the items are wonderful
IKEA is the greatest. I love going here and looking at everything they have. This store is amazing and I love going there
Cheap furniture... and most of it you put together yourself but IT WORKS... lol its manageable and defiantly affordable.
IKEA is like a Parents dream store. I get lost. I recently purchased some supplies for my home business and a great rug.
I love ikea! The store itself is like an adventure, I remember the kids area when I was younger and the food is amazing.
Fun, cute store to shop in. They have apartment life figured out. If you are a nail polish hoarder I recommend a Helmer!
I like shopping at ikea for kitchen stuff they have a good selection, but some of the furniture can be a bit expensive...
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos