- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I LOVE IKEA! I could spend hours in here. I love everything in this store. 💙 they have great item that last a while too.
IKEA is a well known store here in my location. Everyone loves to shop at this store. Always nice and clean when I go in.
Amazing products available at such a normal price literally amazed by the innovative designs of furniture and simplicity.
Ikea is my favorite place in the world to get creative and design the space I have now as well as dream about the future
IKEA is the best thing every for a college student like me! Cheap furniture and easy to put together and looks expensive
What's not to love about Ikea....day care, 2 floors of shopping, and food!! Very reasonable prices. It's a one stop shop!
I love Ikea! They have nearly everything!!! Their furniture is very affordable, but you have to put it together yourself.
Most of my house is IKEA. Although you have to put it together and I'm and not the most handy person I love my furniture
I love how inexpensive their furniture is and a lot of their stuff is very good quality. I can spend hours in their store
IKEA is a special, magical place. Just wish they were in more convenient locations. They're typically good quality items.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos