- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love all of their duvet covers! I always buy them from here to switch it up! So cheap, durable and always fashionable!
Reliable furniture. Decent colours . Light weight furniture. Price is affordable. Utensils are awesome . So much variety
I love Ikea. They have a unique style that I am in love with. Any time I need furniture or lighting, I always check here
Its the best store ever I really like it i mean its. Beautiful in the inside. Their is a lot of things inside the store.
If you take me into ikea, I will never leave. I just really wish we had one in my town so I didn't have to order online.
The people who work here are very helpful but never bothersome allowing you to browse on your own without being stressed.
Great prices, I like the way that you can find everything there and also they give you ideas on how to improve your home!
I love all their stuff but I feel like a lot of it is very generic and cheaply made, definitely not long term furniture.
Perfect place to buy furnitures, kitchen needs, utensils, etc. Majority of the stuff that I have in my house is from IKEA
IKEA is a well known store here in my location. Everyone loves to shop at this store. Always nice and clean when I go in.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos