- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I ordered two 5 drawer recollections dressers for my vanity set and they are really good quality and they have nice prices.
Ikea is probably one of the biggest traps when it comes to buying Home Goods. I always end up there and get more or wanted
IKEA makes searching for furniture for your home so fun. I love how hey have everything on display like if it was your own.
I usually buy all of my furniture here , it's good quality , having to put everything together is the only suckish part lol
I bought this huge mirror here for 50$. I absolutely love it! It is so pretty and white and it really compliments my room!
Literally have any an almost everything your looking for at a decent price! Defiantly my go to for quick, cute, furniture.
I love ikea because you can find everything for you house. They just have everything super cute decor and home improvements
They have everything and it cheap snd cute. I spend a whole day wondering the store and eating meatballs and cinnamon rolls
Best store in the world!!!!!! You can find everything you need for your home or apartment. From bedding to kitchen things.
I've shopped here online a few times and have always gotten gorgeous stuff. I have my eyes on a vanity now and can't wait.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos