- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ive only ever been here 2 times but i remember it like it was yesterday. I got a loft bed and it was my favorite bed ever.
Ikea is awesome.....anyone who is a college student knows. I used ikea for everything in my room and for such cheap prices.
Love the pricing, and set up. I have everything from dishes to bed sets from there. I love that they challenge you to diy.
I think this should be everyone's favorite store. So many cute ideas going there and makes me want to redecorate my house.
Great princes and beautiful pieces but sometimes their products can be flimsy. They are great for decorative pieces though
I love ikea till I get home and Have to build everything ! Lol Ikea has some really great stuff in all areas of the house!
They have amazing items. And so much different styles! You can image and think of anything to detail your place with this!
For being so cheap everything looks nice and clean, some things are more difficult to put together. Shipping was super fast
I love ikea because of the wide variety and cheap prices. I don't love the quality and how hard things are to put together
Best place when moving into a new apartment. Have made many recent IKEA trips. And the meatballs in the cafe are delicious!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos