- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love how everything is so easy to put together and it's SO affordable. Everything looks expensive for such a great price
I absolutely love love LOVE coming here! I think it's so cool. I always have fun when I come. It's an adventure every time!
Love this store anything that you need will be found in this store. I would recommend this place also the prices are great.
Can’t go in here and not spend anything less than $100. Good stuff for what you pay! I like the simplicity of their pieces.
This place is addicting! One of my favorite places to go! I swear they have everything you could think of to decorate with!
They have all the home products and i really like all their stuffs. Recently bought a study table n chair. I really love it
I love ikea. I get lost in there and get so much inspiration for our home. I find their things easy to put together as well
Best store in the world!!!!!! You can find everything you need for your home or apartment. From bedding to kitchen things.
I went to ikea the other month and it was easy to find assistants in the store. The store is huge and very well organized.
I love shopping at IKEA each year for my dorm. I can find affordable classic pieces that are sturdy and won’t break on me.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos