- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great quality stuff for not bad prices but you can pretty much find what your looking forward for any room in your household.
I love my torka TV stand. And my microwave stand, I forget what the name is. And my son's bowls, plates and eating utensils.
Ikea is a day trip for me. I spend all day looking at everything. They also have delicious food. The prices are awesome too!
If you want to decorate your dream house this is the place to go! You can explore many different items for many personalities
I can get stuck in Ikea for hours after heading there for just one simple thing! Household items are so cute and affordable!
This store has it all and for affordable prices. The only downside is that mist of the products are not the greatest quality
Love the place. Pricey yet alittle affordable. Very good quality stuff! Would recommend that store to anyone of my peoples..
I love ikea products. They have great stuff for great prices. Always easy to build and always look so beautiful. LOVE IKEA!!
I love visiting Ikea. I like how they have so many displays of bedrooms so I get an inspiration on how I want my room to look
IKEA is the perfect go to store for completing Do it Yourself products. Nearly 80% of my entire household comes from here!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos