- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I live for and love IKEA. Great prices always cute stuff. Love going in to shop and spending hours. Love shopping online too.
Why a dangerous store for me! I never knew I needed everything until I walked into this store!!! But really I need EVERYTHING
I love shopping at ikea because it’s like the Disney World of furniture stores. You never know what’s around the next corner.
you can find anything at this store. I have purchased a bed frame from this and I would say it is decent, it isn't the best.
Ikea is great for purchasing home goods if on a budget. Some items are made cheaply but it is good for purchasing small items
Huge store that's super fun to walk around and find new ways of decorating the home. It's one of those day trip kinda things
Few of our households furniture and kitchen items (cookwear, plates,glassas )are from ikea we are happy with our purchase...
I love walking around IKEA for ideas. I found a table once that I could dry erase on. It was great to complete school work on
My husband an I recently picked up a few new pieces from IKEA and I'm pleased to say we are extremely happy with all of them!
Love ikea furniture!! Only downside is thy everything has to be built, other than that best furniture store at great prices.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos