- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The table are really good and sturdy. And the couches are amazing and comfortable and they have good sheets and comforters
Able to find affordable pieces and kitchen stuff all at one place. Has variety in the store for small to medium size space.
After moving to 3 different housing situations for school Ikea has been like a lifeline for me. Plus the layout is so cool
This place is awesome! I love going in to look at the set ups and getting an idea on a vanity I want to create for myself.
Cheap but does the job . Half of my furniture last a week or so but i do love their curtains and baby items and also lights
Me encanta este lugar porque puedo encontrar todo lo que necesito, su eficiencia y lo innovadores que son en sus productos
IKEA is amazing. The furniture is in between Walmart and overstock. But going there is amazing for home decor inspiration.
I really love IKEA I bought all of my furniture and my first house the only thing it just takes forever to build everything
Ikea you saint you! I love living close to one of these when I moved earlier this year Ikea was a life saver for furniture!
Easy to put my new entertainment center together. Product was shipped quickly and the customer service lady was very nice.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos