- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Low quality but good price. Perfect for college students like me. My bed is obnoxiously squeaky with the slightest movement.
Great affordable items for any aspect of your home- most items are easy to put together and they have the best return policy
Ive bought some bar chairs and they are really nice, I ordered everything online. The furniture is cheap I love their prices.
Ikea is the perfect store for making a small space comfortable and look bigger. The quality of everything they sell is great.
Just a great place to pick up some essentials for low prices! You can’t leave IKEA without some new like gadget or decor item
It has mostly what ever you want for your home and its a good brand to shop at and like you can find yiur stuff taht yiu want
IKEA is the best for a number of things–french press, jumbo straws, wok, rugs, and organizational units. All very affordable.
IKEA has the best deals for furniture. I love this store. They have the absolute best prices ever. You will never disappoint.
I love walking around IKEA for ideas. I found a table once that I could dry erase on. It was great to complete school work on
IKEA is a must to store . You can find anything there and they have good deals . I’ve gotten a lot of my furniture from them
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos