- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Good prices on a huge variety of things for the home. The directions can be a bit confusing, but the end result is worth it.
I am obsessed with ikea! They have so many fun decor pieces and for the most part, their products are very reasonably priced
Can go into Ikea with one idea in mind and come out with something totally different. The furniture is also easy to assemble.
IKEA is a maze and so easy to go in for one thing and come out with a cart full. The good things is that it is so affordable.
If you want to decorate your dream house this is the place to go! You can explore many different items for many personalities
My husband an I recently picked up a few new pieces from IKEA and I'm pleased to say we are extremely happy with all of them!
I absolutely love Ikea. They have such a huge variety of things to shop from, and there products look beautiful in your home!
I love the place and the food! Everything is so creative and the food is delicious! They have chocolate bars for $1.00 each!
Love their unique furniture! I made a dressing room last year and bought some drawer units and my dressing table from there.
Bought the Alex 5 drawers for my vanity's cosmetic storage. Perfect product! Easy to assemble, good price, looks very sleek.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos