- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea when ever I go shopping for my house kt is so hard to walk out of that store without alot of things in my hands.
The only way IKEA could get any better is if they put one closer to my house! We have their products in literally every room!
How can you l8ve without IKEA? Great affordable products, and luxury if you want it. Good organic food and daycare. In love.
Love ikea. They’re furniture is great quality, the layout is incredibly easy. Their prices are great. Will definitely return.
It has mostly what ever you want for your home and its a good brand to shop at and like you can find yiur stuff taht yiu want
I LOVE EVERY STORAGE UNIT!!! Seeing an organized closet or cabinet is so relaxing, and IKEA gives you this for a fair price.
IKEA has the best deals for furniture. I love this store. They have the absolute best prices ever. You will never disappoint.
i really love their meatballs 😂. nah but seriously almost all the furniture i have is from ikea and it’s pretty good quality.
So affordable and easy to assemble and I love that u can change a lot of pieces to make ur own no matter what the space size
I have owned a few separate pieces from IKEA. I love the look and style of IKEA's merchandise but it is very cheap material.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos