- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Tienen gran variedad a precios muy accesibles y para todos los gustos. Me agrada mucho el área de cocina y muebles de patio.
The quality seems to be improving and the different ways to configure the furniture makes it really easy to furnish any room.
IKEA is a maze and so easy to go in for one thing and come out with a cart full. The good things is that it is so affordable.
I can get stuck in Ikea for hours after heading there for just one simple thing! Household items are so cute and affordable!
I love IKEAs prices and also their products. I tend to always go to them when I am searching for new furniture of organizers
Ikea has soooo many things to chose from... But it is a great store... love going in just to browse but always end up buying
I love that ikea has display rooms set up to give ideas of how the furniture will look together and to give decorating ideas
Great quality stuff for not bad prices but you can pretty much find what your looking forward for any room in your household.
I could walk around for hours. Probably because I get lost and can't find my way out. Prices are good but it gets so crowded.
IKEA is the place to go. Point blank ! They have amazing furniture and home decorations of any style you or your family like.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos