- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is the perfect store for any home decor. It's good for getting things for new bedrooms. Everything there is good use!
I bought this huge mirror here for 50$. I absolutely love it! It is so pretty and white and it really compliments my room!
Super fun to go through, awesomely affordable items, and rare finds. I love that they have almost anything I am looking for
IKEA is the perfect go to store for completing Do it Yourself products. Nearly 80% of my entire household comes from here!
Tgus store is so amazing! It gives you tons of ideas on how to decorate your house and also gives you the cheapest prices!
I have a ways to drive for an IKEA but I do love the I can find anything I need there. I haven't had a bad experience yet.
What a fun store -- love the look and the products. I have a number of their products. Sure wish they'd move into my area.
Best place to buy furniture! Always affordable prices and also heard there is great food that I need to try next time I go.
I go to ikea for almost anything for my bedroom and makeup vanity/storage. I am truly deeply in love with the Alex droors
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos