- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I helped my friend furnish her condo with ikea furniture. The store layout is really nice, but sometimes can be overwhelming.
I redid my entire bedroom with stuff from their store. very affordable, good quality and easy to find what you're looking for
It's a amazing furniture store. I buy all my bedroom's furniture here. And I'm so happy, They have all especific I find it!!
I actually go hete just for the food. It is such a delight! Great french fries and sweedish meatballs it really is a treat :)
Ive bought some bar chairs and they are really nice, I ordered everything online. The furniture is cheap I love their prices.
My husband an I recently picked up a few new pieces from IKEA and I'm pleased to say we are extremely happy with all of them!
I adore my IKEA furniture. The bed frame I purchased is the most comfortable and beautiful piece of furniture in my bedroom.
I could walk around for hours. Probably because I get lost and can't find my way out. Prices are good but it gets so crowded.
Love this store! As a student, I need things that are cheap, but I like nice things! IKEA gives you the best of both worlds!
Huge fan of Ikea. It's like a toy store for adults. The setup of their stores, options of products and prices can't be beat!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos