- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I hate having to put together all my furniture but I lobe the prices & plant selection. Recently got a rug for home & office.
Ikea is great for purchasing home goods if on a budget. Some items are made cheaply but it is good for purchasing small items
Just a great place to pick up some essentials for low prices! You can’t leave IKEA without some new like gadget or decor item
We often travel to ikea when we are changing the look or style for our home. They think of almost every possible storage type
This store is dangerous! IKEA can take all of my money! I can spend hours there. I'm not the best at assembling but it's ok.
They carry home decor and pieces to fit your style. If you are in need for inspiration, Ikea will give a lot of inspiration!
IKEA is a great place to go if you’re trying to decorate a temporary area. They have great stuff and it is reasonably priced!
Great prices but not the best quality. You know what you are paying for. It is not easy to put together the furniture pieces!
Love the varity of furniture the have amazes me. And so affordable too. Lots of nice things they have to decorate your house.
Cheap furniture? Great! Swedish Meatballs? Amazing. Getting lost in the never-ending maze of IKEA with no way out? Priceless.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos