- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I LOVE IKEA! CLOSE TO HOME GREAT SELETION AND SUPER CHEAP! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT. MUST GO CHECK IT OUT
Things from ikea are at my work, and I like how they look and seem ok priced, but there are no stores in my area to shop at
I am in love with ikea. Most of their stuff is very well priced. It's also nice to see rooms set up and get some ideas.
I love ikea for its affordable home decor that is still super trendy! It seems to last awhile, but some pieces look cheap.
Love love love ikea! Fav store ever! Kids love the play area. Which is good to keep kids occupied since store is so big.
I order my makeup desk and some kitchen supplies from here. It is good quality and very affordable! It looks nice and fancy
I just want to live here and be able to change up my interior design everyday !! The best place ever made for home design!
Love love Ikea. Some of the furniture isn’t really stable, but the low prices make it great for someone just starting out.
IKEA is a fun store to go to. It is rather large so it's hard to navigate. But the goods are fair prices and good quality.
Everything is so low priced and has good quality. Only thing I would say is having to put everything together is hard work.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos